Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Gator Country Pictures.....

Bella and Daddy at the kids outdoor salt water pool!!



I was able to travel with Guy to Florida a couple weeks ago, just me, Guy, sunshine and....Bella. Oh well it was still a trip away from cleaning, cooking and crying ( just kidding that came with us). Our wonderful trip turned out to be me stuck in the hotel while Guy worked 14 hour days:( But the hotel was cool. This is the view from our balcony! All of this is indoors, the atrium was filled with footpaths, streams, gator springs and even a few small waterfalls. It was amazing!!

I think next time we go we will make sure Guy doesn't have to work!!

2 comments:

Alana Lange said...

Too bad you didn't get a chance to get out a little more. I'm glad you got a little break from the boys though! Did Cory tell you about the luah we want to have on Saturday? I will call you with details.

Jeff, Wendy, and Austin said...

Cool place. Anything out of Utah is a vacation to me. Where is your swimming beauty shot? Austin wanted to know if you touched an aligator? Told him that doesn't sound like something you would do..but ya never know. Hope all is well.