Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy...mmmmmmm maybe!


Is it me or do the holidays get a bit overwhelming? It seemed the week of thanksgiving started the "busy" season. I try to remind myself that it is a "happy" time of year and I shouldn't be stressed so much. I worry that the kids won't have enough presents, then when I buy something I worry about money. I worry about getting the right gifts for family and getting them to their destinations on time. Now to put a kink in the process I am getting my tonsil's out on the 9th. Oh well, what is a little more drama.
This thanksgiving was wonderful. My brother and his wonderful wife put up with my family for a couple days. It is nice to get away and be with family. I am thankful to have family close and will make more of an effort to get together because it is so much fun. I am thankful that my husband has a job and I can stay home with the kids. (I know I actually said it, I am happy to stay at home:) I am thankful that the kids are well, that our cars run, and that we have a warm home. I guess when I get stressed I should just blog because already I fell calmer.
Just a funny note to end on, yesterday we had lunch with our insurance lady. I had to bring Tim and Bella and thought things were going to be fine, I told Tim he had to be very quiet and color so Guy and I could go through paperwork. He was doing great until he stood up in the booth and states that his pee pee sure itches. He then starts itching. We tried to ignore it but when the booth next to you is laughing it gets hard. Next time he is going to his cousins house!!! Happy holidays!!!

3 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

Tonsils out?!? I'd better bring ice cream and popcicles! :)b

Me said...

Okay I totally lost it when you wrote about Tim and that is "pee pee sure itches" OH gosh that kills me!!!! Of course right in public too, huh! So so funny.

Allie said...

ohhh Jill! I am so sorry you have to get your tonsils out! I got mine out when I was 24? It was sooo not fun!! everything tasted like puss...FOR A LONG TIME. Uplifting, huh? Good news though. I lost like 25 pounds. AND I have not been as sick as I used to be ;) good luck tomorrow!!