Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy holiday's!!

Timothy and Dad playing with the new race track!!
Family at Temple square for a cousins wedding reception.


Tired Santa baby!!


The official reading of the night before Christmas!!


Christmas jammies!!
This year was a wonderful Christmas!! The kids weren't angels but they were still good enough that Santa came!! Samuel was of course the first one up at 6 am. Nothing can keep that kid in bed, no matter what time he goes to sleep he always wakes up early!! The rest of the family got up about 7. Bella was pretty grumpy until she got to finally open up gifts!! She got 6 teeth this past month and has not been happy. We were able to see most of Guys family on Christmas which was fun. We sure do miss the rest of the family!!
do believe everyone got what they wanted, except me. I wanted my throat better, it is 3 weeks since I got my tonsills out and I still have a sore throat. Oh well. I am thankful for all the blessings we have received this year. We have great neighbors, family and a wonderful ward. We have so much to be thankful for. Now on to a new a better year!!




2 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute picutre at the reception! Sorry we missed you guys.

Melissa said...

That is a way cute family pictures! Man I love your kids, they are just too cute!!