Sunday, March 8, 2009

Looks can be decieving!!


This is our sweet baby Bella! She looks so peaceful and beautiful. Like all children that is not always the case, but Isabella has, in her short 5 months, been our most expensive baby, caused us to lose the most sleep, and keeps even the Dr's on their toes. Let me explain a little; the past week she and I have had a "luxury" room at primary children's hospital. For 2 months she has thrown up blood and had blood in her stool accompanied by lots and lots of crying. The Dr's put in a feeding tube to rule out any allergies and have done numerous tests all resulting in the same,?????????? We have no idea. All we know is we have a baby that won't bottle feed, won't even look at a sippy cup, and waits until nighttime to exercise her lungs! The Dr's sent us home with a feeding tube (which I have to put in every time she pulls it out:( and wait for a follow up.
Things aren't so good tonight so I am asking to include us in your prayers. We will most likely end up at Primary's again doing a endoscopy and colonoscopy with biopsy's. They didn't want to do those on her because she is so young and the risk of tearing her insides is a common side effect. No good. We love our baby sooooo much and hope to get her better quickly.

Now you were probably wondering (like our neighbors) why we had a fire in our garden, simple....when your stressed burn something!!! Just kidding but it really did help. We had a bunch of old bills and didn't have a shredder soooooo we decided to have a bonfire in our garden. The boys loved it even though there was more smoke than fire:) Guy, you should have listened to me on how to build a fire:) Girls always know best!!!!

14 comments:

Alana Lange said...

We are thinking of you and you are in our prayers. I hope they can find out what is wrong so you can have some peace. Let us know what we can do!

Amber said...

Jill, you know I am here. If you need me to have the boys over PLEASE call. I will keep you in my prayers- for healing for Bella and comfort for you.

Andrew said...

Our prayers are with you sis. Hope she recovers quickly. I know we are far away but if there is anything we can help you with let us know, you could send the boys down for a close-up look at the border if you want. I will give them tracking lessons.

Hayley said...

Every time we pray around here we pray for little Bella and the Stones family. We love you! But, I know you know that. I'm just a phone call away for anything, Missy.

Rozalyn said...

Bella is so cute! It sounds like things are stressful, we will keep in mind and in our prayers.

My niece has a heart problem and was going through a lot of what you are going throught it sounds like. She was only supposed to live for about six months. She is eight now and is eating and breathing on all on her own now. Don't give up, miracles happen everyday!

hope2adoptbaby said...

Hope you roasted marshmellows with that bonfire you had! Would hate to see it go to waste... :)

Jeff, Wendy, and Austin said...

We do pray for your little family..all the time. Make sure you don't let yourself get worn down.

Myndi said...

I'm thinking and praying for you and Baby Bella too.
--Myndi, Book Club

Widdison said...

You're in our prayers. Love you!!

Kemp Family said...

Oh, you guys are just really not having any luck lately. You are in our prayers! I'm sorry for all the stress and heartache you have been through the last year or two. Please call us sometime soon. Gaven's phone got run over, so he wasn't able to save any of the phone #'s off of it. My # is 866-5281. let me know if you need anything, anything at all. We love you guys!

michaelangelo said...

Give little Isabella a kiss and hug from each one of our clan; our prayers are always with you, especially now.

Melissa said...

We are thinking of you and praying for sweet little Bella.

Kyli said...

I'm so glad I checked your blog so that I can pray for you and your sweet baby, Bella.

Jill said...

Jill,
I hate that I lost your blog address and didn't know what was going on with baby Bella.

How is everything right now? She is in my prayers.