Thursday, June 4, 2009

Can chairs get chicken pox?


Can you see the green marker chicken pox on the chair?
Believe me they are there. Our dear "tornado Tim" Told me
he didn't draw on the chair, it has chicken pox. Mmmmmm,
what do you say to that......

This next picture is what he looked like running
down the street. Mitchial brought home a new book
from school, Aliens love underpants. I wondered
about the title but after quickly skimming through
the pages it looked fine. Well as I walked to my neighbor
who just moved in a month ago, I noticed underwear in the driveway.
I made a funny comment to her about we keep our personals in our
house. She just looked at me for a minute then starts laughing, "those
are YOUR personals". Apparently Tim read the book and thought
it would be funny to wear alien underwear to his friends house.
Nice.....one for the neighborhood newsletter!

4 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

WHAT A GOOFBALL!

Hayley said...

He's so funny! I can't believe he took the book literally! Never a dull moment at the Stones.

Widdison said...

I think chairs can get the chicken pox... sure looks like it to me! And by the way, I LOVE the underwear on the head. I mean thats where we always keep ours! You guys crack me up!

CoLa said...

I'm not sure if chairs get chicken pox or not, but I've got tables, chairs, walls, little bodies, and anything else Kayli happens to be around getting the same symptoms.

I've got a sweet picture of CC in his spider man undies ninja mask I'm holding onto for just for the right day when I will need it.