Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Never say never...I've now been tagged!

Remember the 8 balloon? Well some crazy person thought I could tell 8 wonderful things about myself. I was doing fine until the 8 turned into 32!! Oh well, here is goes....
8 Things I am looking forward to:

Timothy pooping on the toilet!
Bella eating food!
I always look forward to bedtime!
Guy coming home from work early!
School starting!
Bella getting everything working right!
De junking my basement!
I know I said this already but I really want it....Timothy totally potty trained!

8 things I did yesterday:

The usual...laundry, dish's, cooking
Yelled at the boys to get the snakes out of the house...again!
Yelled at the boys to get out of the mud!
Planted and weeded my flower beds.
Sat in the bathroom for a hour waiting for Tim to poop* nothing happened*
Started watching Hello Dolly!
Read more of Sacajawea
Lured the neighbors dog back home with bacon

8 things I wish I could do:

Be skinny:)
Keep my house clean!
Sleep more!
Finish my basement!
Have more money!
Go on a "fun" vacation!
Get a new van!*one that we can all fit in comfortably*
Get Bella Better!

This one is going to be hard because we don't have cable
8 shows I watch:

KSL news
The biggest loser
ER when it was on
sometimes the office
the Celeb apprentice
the baby story if we had cable
the discovery channel if we had cable
and of course the Tonight Show

See I am boring and you will never tag me again:)


3 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

You lured the neighbor's dog home with bacon?!? I didn't know you had this talent.

Melissa said...

I too wish that Zachary was potty trained but we still have a long ways to go!

Allie said...

Kicking the dog also works well ;)