Friday, July 10, 2009

Muddy Buddies!!

So summer has brought to our house the usual summertime things; bugs, rocks, more bugs, more rocks, water, dirt, and with our wonderful wet June......MUD! I have been trying to be a more relaxed mom; letting the kids get a bit dirtier, letting them stay up 30 minutes later, buying otter pops, not serving veggies at every meal, pretty good huh. Well I thought my boys would reward me for being so great....Not. For a week I missed this on my garage door only because each time I went out the door was open. Then the fateful day I went out to get the mail and to my surprise little muddy hand prints from one side of the house, around the front, and up to the front door. My question, why didn't Guy notice, or even my neighbors? What's really bad is they are still there! :)

In the next video you will see Mitchial's great idea of finding how far down you have to dig to find the water table. He also made sure his brothers were there to teach them all he knows about mud!! The bad thing is Guy seemed pleased with how smart his boys are!

No comments: