Friday, July 10, 2009

Stones Indian Warriors!


Now don't get me wrong, they are cute, but when you see them one minute with shirts on and clean faces, the warriors are a little alarming. Our great new neighbors "the girls" decided to paint the boys. What is funny, and a little sad, they didn't put on sunscreen so see the pink shoulders? Everywhere there wasn't paint; there was sunburn! In the tub as we were scrubbing black ears, eyes and belly buttons we were surprised to see white skin everywhere the paint was. Mitchial got the worse of it and has regretted not using sunscreen!! The thing I keep thinking is ....we still have over a month of summer left! Uuuugggghhhhh! Do I dare ask what's next?

10 comments:

HJ said...

who are "the girls"? My girls still miss your boys and this girl misses you.

Alana Lange said...

That is so funny! That looks like somthing that would happen at our house. Oh, the joys of having boys!

hope2adoptbaby said...

You're lucky they didn't come home with makeup and dresses on. :)

Widdison said...

HAHA! That is so funny! We'll at least they didn't use the make-up so they would look pretty... they made tough indian warriors!

CoLa said...

You've got to teach your boys to never listen to girls before its to late!

Hayley said...

I'm with Kathleen! They are all boys!

Jeff, Wendy, and Austin said...

SWEET! I would rather have indians invade than the army guys that always seem to be in my yard. Austin was telling me "dirt" is the new cologne for army men.

Melisa said...

Hi Jill I dont have your e-mail so I thought I wwould just leave a comment I'm just starting with the whole BOW thing so I would love for you to either come over and see what I have or just give me a call and I can make what you need. I am so excited to get this thing going every little bit helps.

Melisa said...

Sorry my phone # is 825-2831

Allie said...

Jill..
I love it!!
I love the mud, the water table, the handprints, the indian body paints..
what makes me love it more? Its at your house!!
I would totaly have lost it on them!! your a good mom!!
Oh, by the way, there are 28 days of school left...i just happened to count before I got online LOL