Friday, April 9, 2010

Fragile! Handle with care!


Fragile. Easily broken, not secure.
Unlikely to withstand any sever stresses and strains, Laking emotional strength.
I am this box!
I hate it. I don't like it. I am not choosing to feel this way but still I wake to find myself not being able to handle my children. My own little ones I gave birth to. How is that possible, that my body that produced, them can't care for them? I take that back, the body can, the mind can't. I am fragile. There, I said it. Unfortunately it is going to take awhile for me to get "better". I am so thankful for everyone who has offered their love and support.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Thinking of you my dear friend...

Anonymous said...

You are always on my thoughts and in my prayers. Wish I could carry this burden for you.

HJ said...

We helped each other in the war in heaven and we will help each other in the war on earth!!!! I'm fighting with you and for you! You are in my prayers and I won't give up on you!!! Still planning on temple date and dinner date. I will come and "gently" remove you from your home if needed.
Love your ETERNAL friend.
HJ

Amber said...

Jill, I've been thinking about you so much this past week. I have no words but I want you to know you are loved and prayed for.