Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy 32nd Birthday Coco Puff!!






This is how I spent my childhood, trying to make Cory stop crying.















There he is...my little brother. Just imagine him riding his yellow and black hot wheel down the sidewalk wearing his night jogger (not night rider) jacket. Good times!










Here are the super stars. Cory is second on the right.







Imbarressing? Yes. But at least my little brother was in the picture with me! (3rd on the right) Thanks for dressing up Cory!
Happy birthday little brother! Can't think of life without you. Thanks for the good times, love you!

3 comments:

michaelangelo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
michaelangelo said...

Fun pictures and a fun blog. Happy Birthday, Cory! (Jill, aren't you embarrassed about your spelling and aren't you glad your name isn't em?) Just kidding!! :)

Alana Lange said...

So fun, great pics too, you are doing so good at this blogging thing.