Thursday, December 25, 2008

Our Christmas card!!


What a cute family....except big mamma! J/K We were lucky enough to get a photo shoot with Alana Lange! She is great! She has to be, she is my sister in law.
Alana did all the work and gave me the cd to take to walmart to be printed. It's so easy she told me. Not. I couldn't get the computer at walmart to work(surprise, surprise me the computer tech) so the photo lady said she would help and to come back in a few minutes to see how the first one printed out. Great. That was easy. After a few minutes she calls me up to the front of the line and said " here you go. Are you sure you want 3o of them." She then hands me a 8x10 of our card. People around me laughed when I told her I couldn't send Christmas cards out in manila envelopes. Luckily I came home and called Alana and she fixed everything. I think she is learning it is just easier to do things herself than give me the responsibility:) Hey I can't be perfect in everything!!

6 comments:

Dominika said...

very nice

Alana Lange said...

Once again, your sis in law sounds amazing! Jk...I just have more practice, believe me, I've printed a few mistakes in my day! Hope you had a merry Christmas!

michaelangelo said...

I broke my Barry boycott for one day - just long enough to see your blog updates - great pictures and stories. We sure miss all of you, it looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Love you!

hope2adoptbaby said...

WHATEVER. Its super cute. Do you think you have enough Barry on your playlist? :)

Hayley said...

I love your Christmas card! What a wonderful family. I will always think of the Stones family as "THE SUPER STONES".

HJ said...

That is VERY VERY funny!!