Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy 40th Birthday Bret!!!!



Happy birthday Big brother. Bret....what to say about someone who has done just about everything. He is a daredevil, fisherman, a good father,a great brother and friend. I love my brother and am thankful for his life and all he has overcome. He is a good example of just keep trying! I am thankful for all he and his wife(Alana) have done for my parents. I think my fear of snakes came from this fearless brother of mine. He would catch snakes as tall as he was, and of course chase me with them. Gross. In the pictures Bret is holding our niece and the other one is with me(big and prego) Alana and Bret and the back part of Cory's head. I love you Bret!!

4 comments:

The McNeely's said...

WELCOME to blogging! I love your page and I am so impressed with how much you blog. I need to put more stuff in my blog. Anyway, I am excited to see you here!

marianne said...

Hey! What a cute blog! I hope you don't mind if I blogstalk you every now and then. Is it ok if I link to you on my blog?

Alana Lange said...

Grrrr.... who is that handsome guy in the suit? He just gets better with age ;) And whos the fat chick standing next to him??

Melanie said...

Yeah! You started a blog. I'm so excited to add yours to my daily addiction!